Monday, May 5, 2008

Yep I'm pretty bad at this blogging thing


Mr. Gage!!! He's such a funny guy full of beans. Always has something to say!




Yep that's my sweet boy in his serious camping mode. He's all about the outdoors.






Miss Sydney and Aubrey paying me a visit in the camper. They didn't mind the weather at all;)




Alli digging our hike. I just can't believe how fast she is growing up!!!





Oh dear!!! Father and son! And people wonder why I'm turning grey??


Alli wanted a picture with mom and of course Aubrey had to be in there. She wanted Nitty all to herself;)

Ok so I promise I will try to be better about this blogging thing;)


This past weekend we went camping in less than stellar weather. Can you say cold and wet!!! It was actually kind of nice though because I didn't have to look at all the things that needed to be done around the house and instead had no choice but to lay around and catch up on the tv show 24. This winter when the writers strike happened and we were snowed in we decided to order 24 from Netflix and were instantly hooked. Oh the life we have. The sad thing is that a few times when we had date night we actually just came home and watched 24. Anyways we started season 6 this weekend and of course it's proving to be another great one:) We also watched 27 Dresses which was a cute movie.

Alli ended up missing her soccer game on Saturday because of camping. She wasn't too happy about this but it was just one game. She has a make up game tomorrow night against Verona. I would love to see the girls pull off another victory. They stunk it up like old cheese this weekend against Milton. I love this age though. They are so ok with losing. I guess one win in 3 seasons will do that to you. It's neat to see how she is progressing as a player. She is definetly a defense player. She is all about keeping that ball away from the goal. She gives it her all. Sound effects and all.

Last night I think I put the finishing touches on the kids summer activities. I think they will keep me hopping. Alli will be doing basketball which she has come to really enjoy along with soccer through the rec dept. Zach will be doing baseball and soccer. He really enjoys baseball a lot but needs more to do. He is a good soccer player and I think we have finally convinced him that soccer is good conditioning for football and that no one will pick on him for playing it. The boy is all about football:) I also enrolled them in a week long soccer camp with the Brits. I think that if anything it will be a way to keep them active. Alli also will be spending some time in summer school to try to boost her confidence in her math skills. Something that she is NOT happy about.
Well wish us luck tomorrow against Verona. Go Hurricanes!!!!










No comments: