Wednesday, May 14, 2008

aflac

I think Brad's little sweetie Aubrey had a new friend!!!
Introducing you to Aflac. So last night after soccer practice I was busy cooking muffins for Zach's class and Brad decided to stop up at the storage locker that father in law won in a auction. It seems his new hobby is bidding on abandon storage lockers. Well in this latest locker there is a van and many other gems, including Aflac the duck. Zach found this pretty concrete duck in the van under a sheet. If anyone has heard Zach's infectious laugh they would know why Brad had to bring it home to me. So while I was in the kitchen the fam returned and I thought Brad must of went straight to the shower because I heard the bath water. Well to my surprise Brad joined the kids and I in the kitchen with the news of a new house member in the tub because it needed a shower???? So I followed the three of them and in a tub of water I found Mr. Aflac followed by many laughs!!! Why does nothing surprise me when from Brad and the kids anymore. So Brad hauled this very heavy 3ft. duck into the kitchen and there as a family we decided that we should send this duck to Jen's(my sister) So Brad wrote on a piece of cardboard: Hi my name is a Aflac and I need a good home and a warm bath. Brad and the kids loaded up the sign and Aflac and delivered this precious gem to Jen's. Brad parked up the street and hauled this duck to her front step and rang her doorbell and took off running. It wasn't long before I got a call from Jen wondering "what the heck"



So now Mr. Aflac is taking up residency at Jen's house and Aubrey is in love with "her duck". So beware you may find Mr. Aflac at your house soon!!!


No comments: