Monday, May 12, 2008

The recent happenings around here

I will start off with a picture of my sweet boy who has so patiently waited all year to be the student of the week in his classroom. Well this is his week!!! Mr. Student of the Week! Isn't he just the coolest looking kid. We had to write why we were proud of him. How do we begin??? For those that don't know Zach very well I must tell you that he is the kindest boy I know. He is so incredible easygoing and just takes life like it is. Goes with the flow. He's quite the character and naturally makes people laugh!!! He's very sweet to his mommy! Loves to give his dad a hard time;) and loves his sister, even when she's mean to him. So needless to say I'm beyond proud to be this little dudes mom!!



Well we officially have one turkey season down in the Junck household. After three long seasons of turkey hunting Brad scored his first turkey. I will admit that I'm thrilled!!! That means no more alarm clock going off at 3:45. Thanks to Lynn for allowing Brad to hunt on her and Jerome's land and thanks to Tiny for setting Brad up with the good spots. Now I said there is one season down. That leaves season #2 that is starting for Brad Thurs afternoon when he leaves for the weekend in Sparta. Brad is excited to hunt with Kevin and Ben. I can only imagine the hunting talk that will be going on:) This hunt he will be doing with his bow. We'll see if his luck continues???







Ok so I've been busy the last couple of months trying to get Alli's school scrapbook started. The soccer pictures were starting to pile up so it was time.

































1 comment:

Becca L. said...

Girl! I don't know where you find the time to do all those beautiful pages! Can't wait to see the LO with the turkey shot!