Saturday, January 17, 2009

What a Saturday...Roll over accident!


























































































































So here's the gist of it. Today was the day we planned on turning in our jeep that lease is up on Monday. Zach had bball practice and then we were heading into Russ Darrow. Alli and I were in the jeep and took the back road and Brad being Mr. Cautious decided to take the HWY 18/151. I didn't know that was his plan and kept looking for him in my mirror. I even tried calling him a few times and just got his voice mail.
Then my phone rang and it was him and he said that please don't panic Zach and him are ok but he rolled the truck on 18/151. Thankfully he wasn't going too fast and it only rolled once. But what I'm more thankful for than anything else is the fact that Brad let Zach ride in the front seat. Most of the damage was done to the back of the cab. Were pretty sure the truck is totaled and neither of them have one single scratch on them. Thank you god!!!

1 comment:

View from the Hilltop said...

oh that's so scary! thank goodness they are ok!!