Sunday, January 11, 2009

This and That




Things have been fairly calm around here. Knock on wood;-) The kids are back in school and quickly got back on schedule. This weekend was pretty quiet. On Friday Alli went to a sleep over and Brad, Zach and I watched movies while I scrapbooked some. On Saturday Brad worked most of the day and the kids and I made a Target run. Man that store is an addiction of mine. I will admit. I could so easily spend, spend, spend there. (And have:-0) I was impressed that I left there under $100 and actually bought things that we needed.




On Saturday night we went to Platteville to watch UWP play UWSP in womens bball. My cousins wife Megan is an asst coach for UWSP and Alli has been eager to attend a college game. We were very fortunate and were able to visit with Megan and Josh's beautiful twin boys Aidan and Brody along with Ron, Kathy, Josh and Jordan. Words cannot express how cute the twins are and so well behaved. Very content with chilling at a bball game at the young age of 10 months. Impressive!!! We really enjoyed the game also. It was a great experience for Alli to watch and it was all she could talk about on the way home. I must admit that Alli has been on the fence about bball and this really helped her. Brad and I were really surprised at how observant she was to the head coach. She kept commented on how the coach would yell but also had a lot of good things to say to the players. I found it extremely interesting that she picked up on this. It makes me wonder if there is more reason she is on the fence. Something for us to noodle on.




Today has been a lazy day for us here. I cleaned around here and scrapbooked while Brad got the jeep ready to turn in(lease). We watched a movie and hung out with the kiddos. A perfect Sunday.

No comments: