Thursday, December 11, 2008

Day 11

Wednesdays are a special night in the Junck house. Brad shoots archery league on this night and that means that the kids and I have a mom's night. I let the kids pick the dinner and help make it and we then just hang out and end the night by reading in mom and dad's bed and falling asleep. Brad gets the lucky job of transporting growing kiddos back to their beds when he gets home. Last night the kids chose biscuit pizza's.


This is the pose I get from Zach now everytime I try to take his picture. Lovely isn't it??

How's that for a BIG cheese!

Ah they're goofy;-0

Alli feels the same way about everyday math as her mama!

Hard at work and not crying...a rare moment when it comes to Math.

1 comment:

The Wilsons said...

What a nice night for you and the kids! Sounds like a lot of fun!! I cannot believe how grown up they are!!