Friday, December 19, 2008

8 Years Old...Happy Birthday Zach!!

It's so incredibly odd that my baby is already 8!!! Where did the time go?? Zach is such an amazing child that has filled my life with such joy and love. When I reflect back on the day of his birth it's hard not to be overcome with emotion. Zach has taught Brad and I so much!! He's has such a wonderful balance of kindness and compassion mixed in with a lot of humor. There's NEVER a dull moment with this kid. I'm so thankful that eight years ago today my family, friends and many others rallied around our family with their love,support and prayers. All of those things gave us this most amazing gift. Happy Birthday Zach!!!

Tearing open his presents this morning!

Bright eyed and busy tailed!


Encyclopedia of Immaturity!!! Perfect for this kid:-0

What a haul!




HAPPY 8TH BIRTHDAY ZACH!!




2 comments:

The Wilsons said...

Happy birthday Zach! Enjoy the snow day!!!!

Unknown said...

A very Happy Birthday from Uncle Tim and Auntie Ros in Malaysia. We hope to be able to see you sometime next year. You are definitely welcome to come visit us here - anytime!!!

Love,
Ros & Tim