Sunday, November 16, 2008

Bad Blogger...tsk..tsk

Ok sorry for my little hiatus. Life has just been busy, what can I say??? So here's a little recap of all of us;)

Brad is still deer hunting like mad looking for that doe so he can get his "trophy" buck. One thing I would like to say is that I would just love 5 minutes alone with the ding dong that came up with this earn a buck idea. Did they not think of us poor wives?? I've heard oh so many stories about seeing the big one and having to let it go because he needs a doe first. Poor guy just sits and tells the same old story and this poor old wife just hears blah, blah, blah:0 I'm about ready to take a road trip, find a doe roadkill, stick in arrow in its side and call it a day! Other than deer hunting Brad has been busy working. Something that we definetly don't take for granted!!! Especially considering the state of our economy!

Allison is busy with school and basketball. She only has a couple weeks of bball left and I'm not sure that she has a BIG love for this sport. I think of she sticks to it and gains some confidence in herself that she'll be fine. We'll just have to wait and see;) On the school front we just had her PT conference on Tues and she is doing really well. Alli's teacher had such kind words to say about her that I actually started crying. I'm so proud of the person that Alli has become.

Zach man is of course never a dull moment!! He is constantly leaving me in awe. He's very quick witted and always cracking Brad and I up. We had his PT conference on Thurs and found out that he's quite the student:0 We knew that things came easy for him just not this easy. He must get the brains from his dad:)

I've been busy scrapbooking and keeping the kids on track. I did get to take a weekend get away last week to Michigan with 70 other ladies. Lot of scrapbooking and laughs!

I don't have any new pictures of the kids since Halloween. So I will post new ones at a later date!

No comments: