Monday, October 13, 2008

Ten short years ago...Happy Birthday!!!


I'm posting this a tad bit early but I have a feeling tomorrow is going to be VERY busy around here. Kind of like it was 10 years ago.


October 14th, 1998 was one of the most AMAZING days of my life!!! The day that my sweet little girl came into this world and blessed her daddy and I forever. I'm in awe how fast this past 10yrs has flown. I must admit that it is very bittersweet. If these 10yrs have flown by so quickly what is going to happen the next eight:0 Time can slow down anytime;)


I'm so proud of the young "tween" that you've become. You've become so confidant this past year. You're physically beauty has always been apparent but now your confidance and joy for life shines to all those that surround you. Mothering you has been beyond incredible!!!!


Happy 10th Birthday Allison!!!

1 comment:

The Wilsons said...

Happy early birthday sweetie!!! I hope your mom and dad got you lots of good stuff!