Monday, June 16, 2008

My Quilty Admission

Ok so I must come forward and admit a tad bit of anxiety about our upcoming vacation. I'd consider myself very family orientened. In the past I had issues going away for vacation because I worry that my extended family may need me and I won't be there for them. Everyone that I tell this to laugh and think that I'm crazy. But this time around another part of me is really excited to finally experience such a wonderful vacation with Brad and the kids. Brad and I have been married for 11 years and together for almost 18 years and this is our farthest that we've been away from home. Unbelievable!!! Packing is coming. Of course I'm packing way too much but hey I'm new at this. Now everything would be perfect if Allison, Zach and I would get over these icky colds or whatever it is we have;)

No comments: